Work on the HGUC GM Command finally got to a state where I can prime it. After fixing the seam-lines, doing some movability mods to the waist, arms and the neck I completed the work on the power-supply (in the torso) and it's wiring to the head-LED (video is added below). The last thing I did before lots and lots of sanding and fixing was adding some details with PS-sheets under the skirt and on the elbows. I'm quite satisfied with my first try of plaplating (used PS-sheets from ebay). A video concerning this is linked below too.
Right before writing this blog-entry I cleaned all the parts before priming and therefore had a good opportunity to grab some shots (added below) while it was drying.
Future plans for this kit:
Grey-tone urban/digital cammo
Custom made details (testing inkjet printable water slides)